Friday, February 20, 2015

back on the wagon week 2


Week 2 weigh-in was today and I was down a total of NINE pounds!  Woohoo! I was really hoping to somehow see ten, but I'll take nine.  It was a great overall week, eating was fresh and clean, exercise was great....feeling so awesome!!  Love your body and it sure as hell love you right back, that I promise you!  Now to move onto week three!  Going in strong and positive again!!

Tonight will be a grocery shopping date night.  Time to stock our fridge up with tons of veggies and fruit!  My menu is prepared for the week, which helps with over buying and veggies/fruit going bad.  Even have a fun menu for Sunday's Daytona 500 Race!  Yea, we're redneck and proud!

On a sad note, but I do want to acknowledge - tomorrow my beloved Cavalier Avery would have been 7 years-old.  Avery was my very first Cavalier and a very handsome ruby colored boy!  He was the perfect Cavalier in every since a Cavalier should be.  Sadly, he was taken from me way too young in 2013.  He will forever live in my heart. Avery opened up my world to the Cavalier breed and have I not known him I would have never gotten into rescue work and had the opportunity to foster over SIXTEEN Cavaliers!  Our fosters all went on to the most amazing homes and we were blessed with SO many new friends as well.  Thank you Avery for sharing so much with me in such a short life. xoxo

Really looking forward to a beautiful weekend.  Lots going on and the weather should be amazing!  Taking some "me" time and getting my nails done, something I'm trying to get better at.  Look forward to posting some new recipes next week!!

Have a happy and healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment...only if it's nice! ;)