Thursday, February 5, 2015

vegan redhead rambling

Caution - rambling ahead.  Proceed with caution!
 
The madness just really needs to stop.  Why have I let things get so out of control?  Am I really listening to the lies I'm telling myself?  I have no reason in my life to be unhappy, yet eating and putting on weight and the excessive drinking leave me feeling unhappy day after day.  I am putting it out all there - right now - in black and white, this just has to stop.  So, today - it's back to day 1.  Time to turn this craziness AROUND and NOW.
 
There are THREE very easy things that can turn my life (and even yours, if needed) around.  They are not a hidden secret.  You do not need to travel around the world to discover them.  Just basic, three easy things.
 
1. Eat fresh and healthy Vegan - all day, every day.
2. Exercise.  Even a basic 30 minute walk everyday is better than sitting my fat ass on the sofa all night.
3. Stop all drinking of alcohol.
 
Number three is the big one.  Number three leads to number one and number two not happening.  I know this.  I'm not stupid.  So, why do I give into number three day after day?!?  Number three also leads me to not doing the things that I love.  Such as DIY projects.  I have so many things I would love to accomplish around the house, but damn number three leaves me tired and lazy.
 
The Plan of Action
  • Clean and healthy vegan eating.
  • Daily exercise (looking at a stroller for my 3-legged dog so I can take him out walking with me!)
  • App on my phone to monitor my weight (I've not stepped a foot on my scale in months)
  • Find new things to keep me busy!
Why does my plan of action seem so easy?  LOL!  Let's get this party started!! Who's with me?? Tomorrow I will track my start weight and set some fun goals, because there has to be some fun to the whole thing!! AND I want to not only own this bathing suit, but FIT IN IT this summer!!!
 
Overall goal - be healthy and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment...only if it's nice! ;)