Tuesday, August 27, 2013

loving my diy time!

What a weekend!  I'm not sure how many smoky black bean tamales I made, but it's a LOT!!  We have been enjoying them non stop, sending some to my mother-in-law and have some in the freezer for another day!  They really are easy to make, the slow part was waiting on them to steam and cook as I could only do about a dozen at a time.

Looking forward to dinner Wednesday night - the husband is cooking!  Watch for what the vegan husband can cook up!!

As promised photos from my DIY 3XL tee to cute skirt project!!  Here are the before and after photos:

Before
After!

AND guess what came in the mail for Prada?!?


She's a Steeler dog now!!  We are a family ready for some football!!!  And not that pre-season crap! LOL!  I have already been working on fun vegan dishes to serve up during the games.

So, what is a girl to do with so many DIY projects finished?!?  Send her darling husband out to a crap part of town to buy a $20 end table!!  Yes, there is another End Table to Dog Bed project in the works!!  Here are the before photos:




Oh, the possibilities!! I was really  happy with how well made this is and think it's going to make a great dog bed!!

Off to get this Tuesday moving!  Tonight I will be making my first dog collar...woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment...only if it's nice! ;)