Thursday, August 29, 2013

night off from cooking!


Last night my darling husband made ME dinner!!  Normally I cook and he cleans up behind me, but what a wonderful treat last night!  Even more shocking the kids were home with us!!  As they have grown we have started seeing less and less of them, so it was nice having a full house.  It was also nice when they all left and we had peace and quiet again!  LOL!

My husband cooked up a delish stir-fry and even had some help in the kitchen.  The girls normally know that I will drop food, so it's always good to be on the watch. Think last night was a scoreless night for them, but A+ for effort!

Dinner turned out great!  Two thumbs up babe!!
 

Online Store Update!


I am working on a new design for my online store.  Things have been so busy that I just haven't had the time to finish it all up, but hopefully next week I will be ready to share!!  Thank you again to those who have ordered!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment...only if it's nice! ;)